1.28.2009

2 Days

Sigh, I'm writing this w/ limited internet access, again, before I go back studying. Here we go...

Yesterday:

Reggie decided to drop me off to my Biostats class around noon, & man I was really sad & anti-social that day. I intentionally sat down right in the front row, thinking I wouldn't see anyone I know who would be in that class. So little would I know my friend sat behind me inadvertently, & I didn't wanna be perceived as snobby, so I had little chat w/ him before class started.

Right after the lecture's over, however, I luckily had cash ready to buy my Biostats lab manual quickly before my lab class initiated. I actually enjoyed the lab work I did, at least for the 1st day. I don't know, I have a good feeling about Biostats entirely.

Biochemistry was the last class for Tuesday, & man my 1st impression of my teacher was, ooh, a bit terrifying in terms of what he's expecting us students to get his information correctly. And I also sensed that, speaking of organization, he reminded me of my Microbio teacher. But at least he stated that, "Anything I talked about in class is gonna show up on the exam," and so I obeyed every single word of his. Nevertheless, I am curious to what he'll say to me once I personally submit his student info sheet to him at his office Thursday. Oh yeah, I guess it was my fault for not washing my new magenta sweater 1st before almost entirely staining my blouse & the butt-part of my jeans; well, didn't expect the dye from a sweater to be "damp" & I generally don't wash just-bought new clothes...

Then today:

I got a note under my bedroom door from my roommate saying that the "place smells..." At 1st I thought, "Ok, the corned beef I cooked didn't cause the odor to be that strong." But as I sprayed the rooms w/ Glade, I noticed the damn ugly brown blotches (from the rain) on the ceiling, which made sense to why the room still smelled when I returned home this afternoon, even when I sprayed numerous times, and when I sensed that strong "aroma" when the apartment was entirely clean.

School today was chill though. Unfortunately, Eric was pretty boring in his lecture. But I was famished in the middle of lecture (darn it loud growling stomach), so I ate lunch w/ Reinier & had a good ol' chat w/ him, & then I was off to the 2 Microbio classes, which both were interesting, esp. the Ecology class.

And I planned since Monday that I would stroll around the mall once more until, perhaps, my birthday!? I thought I wouldn't, but because I don't really have much to study for tonight, I spontaneously drove to Cerritos Center to "browse" Forever 21. Luckily I didn't find anything I like ^_^. Then I told myself, "Hmm, why not Charlotte Russe." Thank goodness I found the shoes I've been looking for, mainly because I had to say goodbye to my worn-out brown boots; I love them but the quality (or the "fuzzies") faded, damn it Payless. I ended up buying a pair of nice sandals & these seemingly comfy white ballet flats, hee. I seriously can't wait to wear the white ones tomorrow.

I wanna write about a reflection I sort of caught on today, but maybe some other time though. Ok, off to reading my cell bio book & New Moon. Then off to go to class earlier than expected tomorrow...