3.19.2009

Happy List

So tomorrow I'm turning 23.  Whoopie, I'm very happy to be older than a year ago...  Honestly I'm both excited & apprehensive about this Disneyland experience (it's been over 3 years since, & before college I'd "stumble" there at least once a year).  The former is because I want to really celebrate my day during busy school times and the latter because I'm extremely aware about the upcoming "objectives." So, since I should be all happy-wappy or what-not, I might as well write down a whole bunch of random, but not inclusive, stuff of what makes me cheery for the day.

So I'm really happy when:

-I receive genuine, nice hugs from anyone.

-I get the minimun A grade of schoolwork.

-I see a family smiling and laughing with one another at public places.

-Anybody that makes a crying, sad child smile & laugh.

-I homework-help a confused peer, & they understand the material.

-I hear my friends talk about how they supportingly help out with another friend: being the cry-on-the-shoulder type, the sober guy who always have to pick up the drunken bastard's ass, etc.

-I have good conversations.

-I eat & drink anything muy deliciosa.

-I say a complete sentence in Tagalog, fluently.


-Reggie becomes a total goofball, & that always make me laugh.

-Reggie & my best/close friends achieved something big.

-Gifts I receive are straight-up simplistic and thoughtful.

-People do remember my birthday.

-I walk solo, or w/ companion(s) who won't mind not uttering one word, except something like "Whoa," around a beautiful, quiet environment, for example a low 70-degree, non-windy sunny day in Cal State Long Beach, where I'm strolling at that open, green area near the VEC Building, & nobody's around but me.  That's why I love Friday afternoons.

-I get sore muscles from the abs, butt, upper arms & inner thighs from exercise.

-I've obtained nice freebies, such as the myriad sample products Yoli & I grabbed at the Beauty & Health Expo at the San Diego Convention Center spring of 2007 (oh, I so want to go there again).

-I watch/read/hear news about a millionaire-plus giving their substantial money or assets to charity or to an unfortunate individual.


And that's all the crap I could come up with. I'm tired & quite bored compiling this. Let tomorrow be over with, I guess!?