I'm using this not because I want to rant to the world, but it serves me as a gradual output of improving my writing while simultaneously gaining more interest in writing papers.
I also perceive this as a self check-up on how I view my world probably a year from now, & see how much I really change, or stay the same ^_^. I'll have to admit, there were some entries I wrote, especially from my old blog, Xanga, that made me react from "Really? That's how I felt about situation X?" to "Wow, I wrote this tirade as if it were waiting for an Apocalypse to happen." So I've learned to tone down how much of a fuss I'm blurting out, yet at the same time, knowing myself, I'm human to tend to type especially about what ever negative effect has stabbed into my emotional control.
Finally, I hope I can retrieve any insight and advice so I can happily share on how to deal with the real world. Such examples would be: nothing in life is easy, fair, nor free; don't sweat the small stuff; learn how to actually study & how handle time, etc.
There, take it from an ever-growing, ever-enthusiastically learning young adult, struggling with everyday independent, college life just like everybody else.