I have to be lethally honest with myself but I could've at least did some Biostats work over the weekend. But nope, I had to get most of the items in my room stuffed in boxes or get thrown in the big ass white plastic bag to move out as early as possible (I already had 20% of my useless stuff in the new location), all because I need use this weekend time studying Biochem & Biostats lab, & both of the tests fall on the day I officially move out; Saturday I had to work without goofing off like before b/c my boss noticed that the papers I scanned were 1/2 done the weekend before, compared to how much my coworker did the same task for 8 tedious hours, & thus I wasn't able to study even a tiny bit of Biochem; & of course I couldn't miss out watching the "fight of the year."
Now I'm really putting pressure in my brain working on my Biostats homework without a clue on what to do. I do prefer learning to work stubbornly on my own, but despite the Coffee Bean beverage consumption & the sacrifice of going to Bacterial Pathogenesis class, grr, it looks like I gotta ask for some help, yet, being all altruistic, I don't want to bother anyone who can't have the time to help me out because everyone has their own shit to take care of. That's why, 1st of all, I just need time to carefully study Biostats solo.
Ugh, I hate feeling weak & dependent, I hate that uncontrollable events are dominating my week, & I hate that I'm mandated to sacrifice some rendezvous (it's quite numerous that I'm not gonna bother listing them) & other subjects I want to recap. Yet on the plus side, to conquer these issues I'm completely set managing time for this week taking care of the caterpillars, writing a silly report for Bact Pathogenesis already with a set outline, using 6 hours for Biostats lecture for the test Thursday, & solidly fixing some hours of the weekend studying the Biochem & Biostats lab while having all my items boxed & exported to my new living.
Sigh, I guess it is what is being completely human...