While relaxing in the Circus Circus hotel room, I got a voicemail from Anna, my "landlord," saying that it was urgent to call her back. A bit baffled, I immediately called back, & guess what folks, I found out that she lost a settlement & as a result, both her family & I must vacate the Seal Beach house by the afternoon today.
Urgent!? It's more like, "I have some breaking bad emergency news sweetie; we have until 4 p.m. to get our asses & our home goods out of the household or else your crap is locked up & you'll be considered trespassing. You need to drive up here tomorrow morning (instead of the night as planned) to pack your shit (again)..."
Just when I found a good deal at a lovely location, & just when Reggie cannot really help me out until the deadline because of an extremely important interview, I'm moving into a condo only a few minutes away that I have absolutely no idea what it looks like & who exactly lives there until I talk to Anna when I wake my dreary eyes up. Damn, this is certainly my longest residency (I moved here early May)...
And the weird part is that I had to really hear & be aware of that deeper personal issue after the 1st night I slept in my crammed bedroom. Gosh, I didn't really expect to happen this quickly (maybe in 6 months or something =/)..
Yet here's the plus side, as usual: we stayed in Vegas for 2 days instead of 5 but for an extremely awesome discount, I only have 1/2 of my stuff still enclosed in the boxes &, this time, it didn't happen during school, especially during finals.
Good "night!"