7.11.2009

Walking on High Wire

It's already midsummer, & I'm feeling both as a happy camper & a grieving wanderer. I'm already cherishing this season because this is definitely my finite opportunity to enjoy life as much as I can.

My blissful moments, that is, hanging out with both new & old friends & travelling to such beautiful & fun places are the result of my delay on my hunting for clinic-volunteering. I know it sounds quite superficial, but I'm the type of person that can't let this play box be shipped away & can't be opened until Christmas because it is hard let it go until it's practically inevitable to escape, i.e. Fall 2009. Besides, I'll be busy as usual when late August arrives, & that's when I can show my volunteer skills =P.

But I also must face the other inescapable reality. Wow, this death thing, as far as this year at 23 years-old, has been frequently occurring, especially Michael Jackson, my best friend's grandma, 2 dogs, & now my oldest aunt. I guess sometimes life is dealt like walking on high wire--if you're not careful, it takes a few seconds to end it.

Alright, I'm heading to San Diego..