Let's just say that 2009 has been the year that I've been exposing my true self to the public without hesitation, & I'm very blessed that my good friends, my colleagues, Reggie & myself had encouraged me to keep moving forward & thus become a better self.
Now that the year has come to a close, what I need to improve, just slightly because now that I know who I really am, is to bring up my competitive, academic streak: it's the year that I need to show to my future schools that this is Fia Raboy, who will be an excellent student at those prestigious universities. But regardless of reaching these goals, I'm simply satisfied that just being myself by assertively showing the strengths God has given me brought, in the long run, these countless, memorable discoveries & moments that I faced this year.
So to the readers out there, I hope at least part of your 2009 was something you really learned about yourself, whether it was about how you really felt when Michael Jackson died or what weakness did you really acknowledge & how you coped with it. Again, move forward to the 2010 &, hey, just be yourself & go out to the world, & you'll get the rewards you deserve.