Before I can rest my seemingly caffeinated mind during this time, I'd like to write a metaphoric anecdote to clear out and express one of a few incredibly memorable moments set foot, somehow placed in an unlikely location like the MLSC Conference Room...
Honestly, I'm not that good with Texas Hold 'Em Poker, but I do know how to play it, and understand when you need to give up your pocket by "folding." This is how I perceive on what you got to do to deal with adulthood life. Or put it this way, life is like playing Poker.
You don't know what you're gonna get, until you see it coming. Sometimes you'll get crappy cards, and you decide whether you should be smart enough to fold it, or have other players believe that you somehow got decent cards by bluffing--ahem, manipulating, them. But in other rounds, you do end up receiving the good ones, an opportunity to win big and go for your goal, one step at a time.
A decision must be made 3 ways: play it safe, assert tactically, or aggressively intimidate your players or competitors. I decided to go for the middle in most cases. Round by round, and about 3 hours later, I'd earn more chips, slowly engulfing the victims' stash while playing smart, and I simply made no big deal out of this.
Then you're the only two players left. You got 2 Aces, Fia. Submit almost all your goodies, and save a few as your safety. Uh oh, competition finally let loose, and, in a once in a blue moon ordeal, my friend, the other player, also had 2 Aces. Let fate or probability take its course; this time it ended with a draw, so it's all good.
Both of you had done your best in the remaining rounds, and time was already up. Fia eventually earned 2nd place with the cash given almost a 1:2 ratio between her money and the competitor's money. It was so fun and risky while it lasted, but it was also something I learned.
Don't play so safe, even if you have so-so cards (or these mediocre entities you think you have as an individual). If you do, you're guaranteed to have somebody else take over. Just go out there, especially when you have the chance, but you need to strategize in order to reach your prize (or goal) more effectively. And if you earned less than the other, or get nothing at all, so what; appreciate you got something and you had the ability to learn from what you dealt with in that intriguing event.