4.07.2010

Nerd Write-Up

Gosh darn it; I'm getting a bit restless as usual studying in the library, & I guess this is the perfect time to write about my mundane afternoon to the average reader...

Okay: understand the signalling process in a T cell once interacted with the Antigen Presenting Cell? Check!

Do you know how the immune response works by T cells? Uh huh.

What about B cells? Almost solid.

And can you fully picture the detailed development of B and T cells from start to finish (i.e. from a stem cell to the mature B and T cell)? And how they're "educated" to recognize the differences between a foreigner and their own kind? You got it.


Oh, how I so missed writing you, Blogger. Perhaps I may have free time, after all, to watch one movie via Netflix =). But, in the real science-major world, there is never enough studying.