11.21.2008

Crunch Time

Right now I'm just resting before I eat dinner. But let me sum it up for today:

Once I woke up, I showered, fixed myself, drove through traffic once again, grabbed my McDonalds breakfast & head to work late. Then I quickly ate my Japanese lunch & drove to school for my research meeting. Yup, so far it's about 10 ladies working with sprinkle-loving Eric, & Tiffany & Marianne did such an outstanding job presenting their PowerPoint on our research. I was really surprised how Tiffany was so nervous to do the presentation in front of 8 colleagues compared to doing one in an average-sized classroom; but emphatically she did work very hard not only to organize the PowerPoint but also the lab job itself. So today I am officially Eric's colleague (the pictures taken will be posted in his research site soon, heh), & Tuesday I'll be able to get the keys & freely enter the lab. Sweetness. Pretty much I almost absolutely had no break until now. Time to eat!