11.23.2008

Yesterday...

I was shopping at Trader Joe's, Party City & Walmart, realizing that I really, really enjoy planning events: well, it was just a small, wine & Twilight movie night with my L.A. girlfriends. But still, myself being responsible for planning this was fun enough (and of course much better when more people show up). I got sleepy in the afternoon, so I picked up my favorite Espresso Truffle a few hours before my party. So everyone showed up at 7:30 p.m. Sigh, that's typical Filipino time because the small wine party started at 6 (haha, I should've said 5:30, oh well). We had our yummy wine, cheese, crackers, fruit, chocolate & cookies. Then we had to pick up Pam because she had no car, & ironically she lives the closest to my apartment. So we got our Twilight movie tickets & famishly ate at T.G.I. Fridays where I got myself a birthday vanilla ice cream treat; it wasn't even my birthday, thanks a lot Gretchel, & I thought the waitress didn't believe her, but, oh well, free dessert! Then we watched Twilight, and oh my goodness, I LOVE the movie so badly I want to read the next book, New Moon, hopefully during Thanksgiving Break. So after that, we went back to my apartment & watched P.S. I Love You, but ended in the middle because it was already 3 in morning, and everyone needed to go bye-bye.

I definitely want to do this again. Just setting up & shopping for party goodies was so much fun for me already.