11.25.2008

Monday (Yesterdaaaay..)

Yesterday I woke up one hour late, at first freaking out because I had to turn in my Microbiology Essay & that I didn't shower in more than 24 hours. So I got my shit done & ended up in class at 8:30 a.m., and I was relieved that, instead of ditching the class, I did show up or else the class would be done at 9 (because my teacher was also in a hurry by parking in the metered parking spot, haha). Lab was pretty crazy, but I was incredibly sleepy. Because I barely had breakfast, I ravaged on my Jack in the Box lunch, & then throughout the afternoon I studied for my Biology test, & that turned out fine (I really hope). Then I finally met my singing cousin, whom I haven't officially seen in 15 years, & her driving buddy, & we dined at my favorite restaurant, I Luv Sushi. And I'm also pleased that they loved the place too; my personal favorites turn out to be Nine One One & the Autumn Roll (mmm...). I didn't expect at all for her friend to pay the tab. So we chilled a bit in my apartment, as my new friend & I drank wine while my couz relaxed on the massaging chair, watching Food Network.

They left around 10 p.m. & I quickly fell asleep around 11:30. Like I stated, after quality time talking to both of them, I definitely found some commonality with people I just met, & thus in my head, I'm saying to myself, "Oh, that's nice..."