Would you ever date a smoker?
I had, & glad I got out of that
Have you thought about an ex today?
Ehh no
When was the last time you cuddled with someone?
Sunday!
Its 4 in the morning; your phone rings, who is it?
Reggie!?
Where is your cell phone?
A izquierda
Are you waiting for something?
I'm waiting for the Thanksgiving break!!
Have you ever been awake longer then 2 nights?
No, & I wouldn't handle that at all.
Is there someone you'll never forget?
Yes.
Would you ever date someone in another state?
Sure!
Have you ever dated someone more than once?
No.
What do you think of people who do drugs?
I feel sorry for them that they took this as some alternative "solution."
Has anyone ever called you heartless?
No, not in my face.
Do you enjoy cuddling?
Duh.
Do you want anything special for Christmas?
Oh, much more than how I want to describe it. Hint: it's nothing to do with anything materialistic.
Have you ever loved someone who didnt love you back?
I don't know.
Do you like someone?
Oh fuck yes.
When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Last week =/, but I got over that thought.
What do you think about when you're falling asleep?
Random shit.
Have you ever cried in the shower?
Ummm, no.
Would you ever date someone 8 years older than you?
Ehh, that's too high of the age gap.
If someone liked you right now, how would you want them to tell you?
If it's not Reggie, I'd be very awkward and speechless...Let me think about it...I guess I'll say, "I'm flattered with your affection & infatuation, but the thing is, I love Reggie with all my heart, & you know, I think it's just awesome that we're really good friends & I hope we continue to be that way. Trust me: I know there will be one person somewhere who will be totally right for you..."
Haha, I just realized I read it wrong! Then, I don't fucking know because there's my response above.
Where is your dad right now?
San Diego
Name five things you did today?
Took my medication; ate sushi; talked to Reggie, Gretch & my roomie; took a Biology pop quiz; "napped."
What color is your hair?
Dark brown
Do you hate anyone?
No, for me it takes a huuuuuuuge passion & good reason to hate someone
Where does your best friend work?
Various =)
What do you smell like?
Japanese cherry blossom.
What color are your eyes?
Brown
Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill?
No, & what's the technique?
What color is your bedroom floor?
Ehh, light taupe!?
Do you have a chair in your room?
2; on one of them, I'm sitting on it right now.
What are you doing tomorrow?
Get research articles organized for my Biochemistry term paper so I can finish writing my abstract.
What are your favorite numbers?
7, 21, 53
Do you know someone named Betsy?
No.
What color is your mom's hair?
Black w/ several strands of gray; =/ eek.
Do you have a dog?
Not technically.
Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
"For You I Will" by Monica
Do you like fire?
Sort of (Comment on Bre's answer to this question: LOL I know! He's a cutie!)
Are you allergic to anything?
Cats =/
Have you ever been in spa?
No..
Do you miss someone?
I miss Reggie
Do you think they miss you too?
Sure
Have you ever seen your school counselor?
Yes
Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
I did consider!
What is one thing you've learned about life?
Anything can change without expectation.
Whats your favorite color?
Blue.
Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe.
Ever been stuck in an elevator?
No.
What does your mom call you?
Fia & Luv
What do your friends call you?
Fia, Fiametta, Dork
Has a friend ever used you?
Yes..
Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than a friend?
Nope.
What have you eaten today?
Blueberry muffin from Weight Watchers (I don't like it), salad, miso soup, sushi, potato croquets, & fruit
Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight-ish
Who was the last person you drove with?
Reggie, on Sunday
What are you looking forward to?
A lot: doing research (I don't care how tedious), Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Disneyland
How are you today?
Nauseated from my medication, tired & lazy!