Today I got to my MICR 211 class just on time (& I always show up there much earlier than 8). Anyway, this was also the 1st time that I didn't really write my notes down because the projector didn't work again & so my professor had to wing her lectures once again (haha, I procrastinated on finishing whatever lab homework I needed to do). The lab was easygoing as well, but before I went back to figure out that my unknown may likely be a Pseudomonas genus, I registered for next semester & it was a hassle to manually write down the prerequisites in order to enroll in biostatistics--I got in all my classes I wanted, so good for me. Then I patiently waited (eating, studying BIOL 211B) to meet with Eric regarding his research, and after one full hour of interviewing, asking questions, & touring the lab itself, I'm "welcome to the team!" So I'm extremely excited; I'm not sure when exactly to start, but likely in the new year. My honest goal for this research is to find what Eric is looking for: to use the "right" viruses to kill those pesky crop eaters so they won't harm the U.S. agriculture (yeah, I know, Fia's such a NERD). I'm expecting this to be tedious, however, but overall this research is, like I said, very interesting!