3.14.2009

Burger Week

As the days progress, my stress level is getting harder to control, frantically planning where am I gonna pin my study intervals from tomorrow till March 26.  It's so much work and study I must accomplish that for Friday I decided to cut down the hours on having fun at Disneyland (lol, but seriously!) so I can finish my night studying whatever material I feel like.  And for that dreaded test week right before Spring Break, I'm willing to stay up, drink more caffeine around 9 p.m. and read and rewrite my notes until 1 or 2 a.m., which is definitely not my routine at all.  But since this could be my only week that the 5 tests & 1 presentation all fall in that 5-day span, I wouldn't mind breaking "my rules."

But the lingering week has also increased my interests of food.  Edamame I boiled & salted; fish tacos I ordered at Del Taco; the scrumptious brownies & cinnamon rolls Reggie's aunt made de novo; the Rainbow Roll sushi I rapidly devoured while dining with Reggie, his aunt and uncle in a small restaurant in Covina; and seemingly never-ending burgers and fries all week.  Yup, I need to exercise my ass off tonight..

And before heading back to my apartment, Reggie & I, because of our buy-one-get-one coupon, we finally dined at Ruby Tuesday--yeah, that restaurant I always see in commercials in Cable channels & I've been dying (ok, too exaggerated) to try.  I definitely loved what I got, which I highly recommend:
Unfortunately, Reggie wasn't satisfied with his entree, & so we munched on their endless servings of fries (heh) to fill up our stomachs, resulting in barely touching my dish.  Regardless of using coupons while dining out, I need to cook for real, something like my turkey marinara pasta (I miss cooking that).  I need to save & take advantage of my BeachCard (for my food, duh) I got as a reward for taking this writing assessment session yesterday.  But I'm so craving for a Red Velvet cupcake & a Pizookie, err, I just have to wait...