3.26.2009

Dear Bud

You survived this week.  No really, you got through your dilemma all on your own, & I'm proud of that. 

Now you realize how tough it is to manage your busy schedule, & how delicate the minutes you need to delve to balance between selfishness and the outside world.  I could easily tell how close of a mental wreck you were.  Remember, nobody is perfect.  You learned, acknowledged, and understand your so-called mishaps, right?

Give yourself a good weekend.  Catch up with your best friend.  Have great conversation with your parents; no friction allowed.  Once you take this advantageous interval, slowly put your feet back into academic properties while experiencing a week outside Long Beach.  You don't have to absolutely finish whatever project while on break, but you gotta put that sprinkle of effort if you are aiming for the perfect 50.

It's already the 2nd half of the semester.  You already know after that week on how to study more efficiently, so keep & apply that in mind once you stroll back at the PH buildings.  You can't afford to go any less than what happened yesterday.

One more thing: I'm very proud of that you didn't breakdown to hell mode.  I know that you found your mistakes quite late, but you didn't surrender, which is the most mature decision to do while almost done with college.

Catch with you later when you're done with the semester.


=)