3.23.2009

Mysteriously in a Good Mood..

It's around 6:30 a.m., & for some unknown reason, I'm in such a carefree, giddy attitude.  Obviously I have no clue why this feeling came up so strangely, yet I wanted to put it aside for the morning.

But the 1st thing that definitely got me on my happy side was that when I ordered my Starbucks Espresso Truffle that morning, the baristas told us customers that their "systems are down," & as a result I didn't use my Starbucks gift card & saved myself $3.50+.  I'm thinking, "What the heck is going on?"

Then I decided to spontaneously head to my research lab before my Micro Ecology.  Good thing I stopped by there b/c I had an abundant time to do 1/3 of the task needed to take care of those little, gluttonous critters.  And I was completely unaware that it was Tiffany's and my week.  From this I can take care of one more little duty tomorrow afternoon, while the rest is up to Tiff (heeeeeeeeh).

Finally, because Dillon was a lecture behind in my Micro Eco class, he announced that he would push back the summary critique on Friday & the presentations--where Wil & I were one of the groups to "teach"--Monday after Spring Break, which was harmonious music to my ears.  I'm now less stressed than how I reacted last week, especially finding out last minute that I had to write another paper.  Yet, the drawback is that I'm intending to actually do schoolwork (i.e. Biochem Metabolic Chart & the poster assembly for the Micro Ecology presenation) during the break, since I'm gonna use these days for work anyway.

Oh, & I forgot to mention that, b/c I didn't show up in my Eco class last Friday, not only I got my test back from Dillon, I could proofread this test (b/c the majority did so badly on it--yet I really didn't) & turn it in on Wednesday while the rest of my classmates had to submit their revision today.  And the ones I need to correct are silly mistakes &/or items that I needed to list. Alright!