1. What part of the newspaper do you read first?
That would definitely be the front page: world, national, local news, whatever!
2. What are three books you’ve read in the past year?
One is Twilight, the other is Harry Potter & the Blood Prince, neither of them that I completed reading. I haven't read a 3 rd one, but since I'll always be a busybody, I would LOVE to read short stories about funny or inspiring moments. But I don't know any good ones, & so I would stumble upon them while walking through Barnes & Noble.
3. As a child, what did you do in your free time?
Three things popped in my mind: bicycling or any caloric-burning activity outdoors, watching cartoons & drawing, more than any of the two.
4. What’s a goal that has been on your list for a few years?
GRADUATING & going to a health professional career (I switched from pharmacy to Physician Assistant)
5. What do you actually do with your free time?
Writing blogs; drawing; trying to sing at the same level as, realistically, Keyshia Cole (psh, please =P); reading random psychological and science stuff online or even in my textbooks; playing Wii
6. What types of activities energize you?
I definitely love outdoor activities, especially involving the beach! The sports that boost my endorphins even further are football, baseball, badminton, frisbee & bowling. Oh, don't forget about shopping, but that's when I have the "want" money ready.
7. What famous people intrigue you?
This is a hard question. I'm gonna have to say Ghandi because of his courage, understanding & absolute tolerance of change & hardship. Who else: Michelle Obama (she's strong, independent, caring & a top-notch mom), Bill Gates (he generously contributes so much of his fortune to the unfortunate), & Manny Pacquiao (he may still be challenged with his 2nd language, but his utmost dedication, enthusiasm & humility combined to the sport his absolutely love to do is what I admire about him).