I seriously admire the busiest, "energetic" people who deal with their everyday, constant tasks at ease & can handle their clocks like pressing the red button--it's that easy is what they say.
For the whole weekend Reggie, my parents & I loaded & unloaded my materials from the Lakewood Apartment to the Seal Beach private home. And thank goodness my parents did come over or else I'll go insane climbing up the kitchen countertops to remove some junk, & have the dishware ready for my parents to take back to San Diego, which would have wasted about 2 hours. I got rid of my TV stand & the couches by handing them to a single mother living next door across from us, going 2 separate flights of stairs carrying that huge piece of the 3-seater w/ only 3 people & a dolly. My only breaks were pretty much during mealtimes, including early Mother's Day dining at the Jeepney Grill, & a 1-hour afternoon nap yesterday. And snoozing for 8 complete hours Saturday night was like relaxing in a quiet, candlelit warm bath, fragrant with the honey vanilla scent--seriously, I was that knocked out. Plus, at least I had about 3 hours studying Biochem.
Then today was the same, constant walking & moving: shower, eat, study biochem, class, study bact pathogenesis (I curse his quizzes despite "careful" reading), eat, 2 classes, take care of last tasks before surrendering my keys of that lovely apartment, eat while driving to my new home, internet, scrape the tiny caterpillars off the cloths, look for article, & finally write this blog as my real break during, gasp, finals week.
Now I must terminate this output, as I am getting used to having time on my side. And, surprisingly to myself I'm feeling comfortable about tomorrow's Biochem exam--but not much for Biostats lab final--since I didn't forget anything else to keep an eye on.
Err, I want to write about how much I miss about my lovely, relatively safe Lakewood apartment for 2 years. Pero no tengo tiempo para escribir ahora (I don't know the Tagalog version haha).