10.02.2009

Enneagram?

What I love about taking personality psychology quizzes and tests is not just to learn about myself but to internally challenge those quiz/test creators if their results coincide and accurately portray me, and in most cases the answers seem to actually agree with my own personality. So I took this short Enneagram Personality Test on similarminds.com because I didn't know what the hell Enneagram is and what it measures, and this is what the results are, and yup, they had me at happy.


typescoretype behavior motivation
119 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
216 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
315 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
615 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
711 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
99 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
88 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
55 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
43 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.

When you wanna waste time =P, go here, http://similarminds.com/personality_tests.html

Yes, I bothered to take a few more, but it started to demonstrate quite inaccurate answers, & thus I quickly got bored with the site..