-Transferring my school stuff from my soaked backpack; I didn't know that little water jug I borrowed from my roommate has a loose suction, so the water damaged part of my microbial genetics notes especially
-Taking 2 trips back in my apartment because I forgot my jacket & then realized I forgot my cell phone as well
-Preferring to take a left turn on Studebaker from Willow instead of either Palo Verde or the freeway itself; didn't expect that I have to wait for the 3rd left light to turn green
-Arriving quite too early on the parking lot near the theatre arts building; at 1st I thought the parking enforcers were being a smart ass by blocking the entrance because I arrived about 5 minutes before I'm allowed to park there, but then found out that they're reserving for parking for some performance art going on
-Thinking that I could get a snack at Ralphs while I wait for those enforcers to remove the barrage (thus killing time), yet was stuck in a line with this idiotic woman who had to write a $200 check at the cashier & was pointed out that her account was suspended; because the other customers had more stuff than I did, I gave up & went to my car without buying my little sushi snack
-Parking on the opposite side of PS2; while walking I found 3 spots that were close to the entrance way of the structure
-Awkwardly carrying my laptop case, my purse, hoodie & microbial genetics textbook while, thought luckily this time, waiting for the shuttle; when I rode in that vehicle, the driver was reckless & had lack of spatial skills by almost hitting a pedestrian & waiting for 7+ cars to get out of her way in order to turn right on that narrow street parallel to 7th St
-Venting my frustration in the noisy library all freakin alone, thus risking going to my car solo at night, by writing in this blog all these unfortunate events going on with me right now
Why.........