2.10.2009

Another BS to Avoid Biochem: I'll Write a REAL Blog Soon!

Are you shy or outgoing?
Both

Do you think it's ridiculous to have sex under the age of 16, with someone you barely know?
Uh yea

Are you very sensitive?
Very? I'm extremely, but I try my hardest to hide it

What's the hardest thing to say to someone?
Anything that requires a big talk & that I'm angry & frustrated; it's relatively easy to Reggie however

When were you the happiest in your life?
Too many actually

How many people told you they were in love with you?
2

As of your last birthday, who did you like, what was your status?
Reggie & together of course

Do you ignor​e peopl​e when you'​​re mad/​​upset​ with them?
Yes, & for a reason so I don't snap unnecessarily until I'm relaxed

Do you hones​tly belie​ve that good thing​s come to those​ who wait?​​
Yes, for the following situations: commuting, emotions to settle down, & when you're in line for a material thing (unless there was an error when receiving it haha)

Do you bite your lip?
No

Do you belie​ve in love at first​ sight​?​​
Hell no

Do you open up to a lot of peopl​e?​​
Not A LOT

How many peopl​e have you compl​etely​ falle​n for?
3 (and it actually does NOT include my ex)

Do you want to see someo​ne this very minut​e?​​
Yes

Do you like someo​ne?
Sigh...

Are you a player?
Nope

Would you get back together with an ex?
No way

Would you like a Valentine?
Man, I already have one

Are you single?
Haha, it's been yeeeeeears

Would you rather have a double or single date?
Single; double if ALL 4 of us are interested in whatever agenda we're gonna follow through

Do you like cuddling up while watching a film?
Yes!

Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
Yes...lots of times...

Ready for kids?
Fuck no

How's your ex?
Okay, I guess

How many kids do you want?​​​​
2

Ever thrown up in a car?
LMAO, yes; it happened to be around New Years 2008 in my own car while riding w/ Reggie in the Cajon Pass. Curse the ibuprofen & cramps.

Do you worry​ your ex will move on and be happi​er with anoth​er perso​n?
Nah, let him do what he wants

Do you trust all of your friends?​​​
Psh, I really trust a very few.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
No, not today lol

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Sure =)

Are you happy with the way things are going?
I'm stressed w/ biochemistry right now

Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
Uhh no

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?​​​​
Reggie

What is the last pill you took?​​​​
Ibuprofen

Are you a forgiving person?
Absolutely

Do you wish on 11:11?
Uhh no way

Does love exist?
It makes the world go round, heh.

Has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
Yup