2.11.2009

Rawr to Week 3

This is my 1st total rant about school, mostly because of this Biochemistry class--& I have to waste time taking care of a silly key error the FHMB lady did that resulted in opening a different door to my research instead of the right one. Anyway, talking & encountering my teacher were irritating enough, even though I supposedly tried to hide that feeling in front of him. So he doesn't believe I can handle his class all b/c I'm taking 4 other classes even though I sacrificed work, hmm, I'll battle your strategy...

My ratio of studying hours of Biochem to Bacterial Pathogenesis, Micro Ecology, Molecular Cell Bio & Biostats per week are a 4:2:1:1:0.5. Shit. And I looked & worked on the homework he gave me, both his practice test & from the textbook, & I think it doesn't seem that bad since I'm already prepared & used to critical applications of everything.

So all in all, I am fearing the unexpected of a simple Biochem quiz tomorrow worth 25 points, however. Without any distraction except from my own sound &, possibly, a McDonald's iced vanilla coffee, I'll start studying right after dinner, then take a 35 min. break using the Wii Fit (it actually makes my brain more active after this). I'm really hoping that at least 4 hours of studying right, as my teacher noted, was really worth it if I were to get a 95% & NOT take the final ^_^.


Side, irrelevant note: I love this comic strip I browsed online, b/c I do agree w/ the whole financial situation going on.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhaCqbfXbGy8LXCwyCsoJrElBAIndekkCm9x4ClkMAts2FW8ENoXErCseL5nhhworsv38pBLoaEKCk6Ixx35jgc9oEMJiGEu3HFXjPQ1MHL3_TCZSDhAM6bHJ2Qq4HI_aptvZ9v0EQycdY/s1600-h/CalvinHobbs.BMP